The Provisional New 7 Wonders of Nature8:30 PM
The Provisional New 7 Wonders of Nature
- The Amazon Rainforest, also known as Amazonia
- Halong Bay --is located in Quáng Ninh province, Vietnam
- Iguazu Falls, in Iguazu River, are one of the world's largest waterfalls.
- Jejudo is a volcanic island, 130 km from the southern coast of Korea.
- Indonesia’s Komodo National Park
- The Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park, Philippines.
- Table Mountain is a South African icon and the only natural site on the planet to have a constellation of stars
The above are the provisional New7Wonders of Nature based on the first count of vote results on 11/11/11.
It is possible that there will be changes between the above provisional winners and the eventual finally confirmed winners.
The above provisional New7Wonders of Nature are listed in alphabetical order, not in any position or ranking.
The voting calculation is now being checked, validated and independently verified, and the confirmed winners will be announced starting early 2012 during the Official Inauguration ceremonies.
for details pls do visit : http://www.new7wonders.com/voting-trends