Tricked Out Google Tricks1:17 AM
Amazing Google Search Tricks ... Searching on Google can be a magical experience once you find out how to make your search queries efficient. Tricking Out Google Tricks. Recently after the "Barrell Roll" tricky search, Google is helping searchers get into the Christmas spirit by offering a sprinkling of snow on their computer monitor; just simply type "Let it Snow" in the homepage and click the search button. Below I have compiled a list of 10 clever Google tricks that I believe everyone should be aware of.
I’ve got to hand it to the silly little nerds at Google for this one. With a few fun little tricks, they’ve got people google-searching certain things they would have never searched just to see how they the world-famous search engine responds. The techies of Google have proved to us that they do in fact have at least somewhat of a sense of humor with these whimsical little moves. I never really understood the “I’m feeling lucky button” on Google, but due to these tricks I found a few uses for it. Check them out and let us know if you find anymore that we’re missing.
1. Search on Google, “Google Gravity” and then click on I’m feeling lucky. Don’t worry, it’s not a glitch in your computer if the entire page starts falling at a rate of 9.8 meters per second. Once your words, buttons and boxes fall and spread all over the bottom of the screen, you can pick them up and drag them around. Oh yeah, and don’t forget to google search in the search box while it’s not even in its correct place. However, I am going to warn you that it will be harder to find your search results as they too, will fall from the sky and join your messy bottom screen.
2. Try searching “Google Loco.” It should lead you to Thatsloco.com where you will see all of the Google letters going loco on the google page. The logo will be shaking and dancing in Wingdings font instead of the usual one. I’m going to leave the surprise of what happens when you type in the search box for you to find out.
3. To be honest, I don’t even see the point of this one but I guess it’s funny for the first time. For the most part though, it’s pretty annoying. Try google-searching “Google Annoying” and then clicking on “I’m feeling lucky.” Now letters will switch from uppercase to lowercase at random and you will be searching on www.donttypelikethis.com.
4. No matter how lucky you are feeling, Google will not help you find Chuck Norris. In fact, if you try searching “Find Chuck Norris,” when you click on “I’m Feeling Lucky” you will be lead to http://www.nochucknorris.com/ where you will see that “Google won’t search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don’t find Chuck Norris, he finds you.” The page may suggest that you run before Chuck finds you or to try a different person.
5. Searching “Google Rainbow” and clicking on “I’m feeling lucky” will make those of you who like colors and colorful things happy.
6. I wouldn’t take too long to search after you go to the “Google Epic” page. After being lead to toobigtouse.com, Google will soon be too big to use if you take your time. I wouldn’t wait to find out if Google is lying when it says it will be too big to use!
7. The opposite will happen when you search for “Google Weenie.” I’ve learned that things can get really small on Google.
8. Google created “Google Guitar” in honor of American jazz and country guitarist, songwriter and inventor. He past away two years ago, but his 96th birthday present will always be available. I just spent 10 minutes playing the google guitar before realizing that I’m going to need to start taking some lessons before getting anywhere.
9. We all remember in May 2010 when Google celebrated the 30th anniversary of Pacman with the Pacman Google Doodle. Genius!
10. Need a confidence boost? Google-search “Who is the Cutest” and click on “I’m Feeling Lucky.”
Try and enjoy all the tricks, ill look for more tricks and post it here.