30 Days Blog Challenge; I'm in!12:00 PM
I would like hands my apology for not updating my blog for the past 2 days due to system error of my pc, and some keys aren't working which is not new to me since I experienced this stuff before. I did not mind it because I believe that this is just another glitch drama of my computer; and it really is. Well so much on that.
Just this morning I woke up early because my mom wants to and I'll be attending a seminar in behalf of her which is I really don't like doing. Before fixing myself I do the usual stuff I do every morning and that is to read blogs or read news online; I somehow watch movies depending on the mood I have. I bumped into this site http://30daychallenges.net/ who talks about daily challenges and the like. I had fun reading things there till I found this challenge that really captured my attention. I read about it and I find it interesting.
30 Days Blog Challenge is a better challenge to me as a blogger to test how far I can go into something like this. I know that may seem look an informal challenge yet taking this would test my ability, patience and knowledge on how to deal with something I never use to before like following a must to-do list.
The instruction is very easy, all you need is a blog and write a blog entry, one per day for 30 days on the following subjects:
- Weird things you do when you’re alone.
- How have you changed in the past 2 years?
- What kind of person attracts you.
- What you wear to bed.
- 5 things that irritate you about the opposite sex/same sex.
- The person you like and why you like them.
- Your opinion on cheating on people.
- Something you’re currently worrying about.
- Your last kiss.
- Your views on drugs and alcohol.
- Your currently relationship, if single discuss how single life is.
- Things you want to say to an ex.
- A date you would love to go on.
- Something disgusting you do.
- The best things to happen to you this week.
- 3 things you are proud of about your personality.
- Things that make you scared.
- Disrespecting parents.
- Something that never fails to make you feel better.
- The last argument you had.
- Something you can’t seem to get over.
- 10 things about you people don’t really expect.
- Something you always think “what if…” about
- Things you want to say to 5 different people.
- 10 ways to win your heart.
- Your religious beliefs.
- Talk about your siblings.
- The month you were happiest this year why.
- A picture of yourself.
- What changed this month and what you hope will happen next month.
Numbers represent the number of days in particular order. Not saying that I have to start it right away, I think on the 1st of October would be its perfect time to do this. I'm a bit off with some of the challenges but I can still handle it. These challenges are now my goal by next month.
I'm in the challenge, are you? Join now and let's test ourselves to this.