Gwapaha Medical Spa. Expertise You Can Trust.1:26 PM
Locally named yet internationally branded medical spa. This how i guess to best describe what Gwapaha Medical Spa is. "Gwapaha" is a local dialect, specifically a bisaya term for "very pretty" or "most beautiful"; a right word indeed since the owner herself is very pretty so as all the staffs. Gwapaha Medical Spa offers the latest in international dermatology, cosmetic surgery, spa and aesthetic services.
Like its name, the interior and design are also locally made touched with the native cloth called Tinalak from Tiboli, South Cotabato. From its modern spa look twisted with native taste allures the clients visually. This creations and ideas again came from the great interior designer Rain Ramas. Every detail is all justified and couldn’t be out of place. One thing also that I liked most is that how can a simple tinalak give grace to a plain walls which resulted to a very elegant transformation. Its distinct design maximizes the versatility of the spa.
When you enter the Gwapaha Medical Spa, the reception table is just right after the door. Take notice of their ceiling, you’ll be amaze how beautiful a group of fish crafted fantabulously. On the left side of the reception table, there is a fountain represented by two ducks; it can be a wishing fountain as well since I saw some people dropping coins in it. Lounge area is next respectively while on the right side of the reception area is the office of Dr. Tess with a connecting door to one of the session room. Behind the reception area is a big room where all the treatments happen and also surrounded by bath/ shower rooms and session rooms for other medical services apart from the pampering services they’ve geared for all their clients.
- Swedish/ Combination Massage [60/90/120minutes - Php600/800/900]
- Shiatsu [60minutes - Php600]
- Gwapaha Spa Signature Massage [90minutes - Php1,000]
- Aromatherapy Massage (Amu'in) [60/90/120minutes - Php800/1,000/1,100]
- Hilot [75minutes - Php800]
Facial by Biodroga
- Nourishing and Oxygeneating Facial [60minutes - Php1,400]
- Anti Aging Phyto Stem Cell Facial [60minutes - Php1,400]
- Men's Vitality Facial [60minutes - Php1,400]
- Salt and Aloe Vera Body Scrub [45minutes - Php900]
- Davao Coffee Body Scrub [45minutes - Php900]
- Seaweed Marine Body Care by Algotherm [60minutes - Php1,500]
- Anti Cellulite Firming Body Treatment by Algotherm [100minutes - Php1,900]
- Hilot with Ventosa [90minutes - Php950]
Hands and Feet Treatments
- Foot Massage [60minutes - Php300]
- Foot Reflexology [60minutes - Php300]
- Foot Spa [60minutes - Php400]
- Spa Pedicure [90minutes - Php500]
- Spa Manicure [60minutes - Php400]
- For Him: This 90 minutes program dedicated to gentlemen starts with a Foot Spa and continues with a Sports Massage for only Php800.
- For Her: Excellent to ease away tension and stress, this 90 minutes rejuvenation treatment for only Php1,200 combines a Coffee Body Scrub and a Combination Massage.
- Bathing Ritual: Intended to clean body, mind and soul, for Php2,000 enjoy this 2 hours & 30 minutes nurturing treatment starts with a Salt Body Scrub followed by a Milk Bath and ends with a Gwapaha Signature Massage.
- Body Beautiful: This 3 hours fabulous luxurious program for only Php2,700 is a fusion of Foot Spa, Seaweed Body Scrub, and Anti Aging Facial.
Dr. Teresita Ferrariz brings to Gwapaha exceptional service from long years of education and experience earned in local and international trainings. Book your appointment treatments now, just email firstname.lastname@example.org or call telephone number: +63-83-552-2002 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +63-83-552-2002 end_of_the_skype_highlighting, mobile numbers: +639222199650 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +639222199650 end_of_the_skype_highlighting / +639163333887 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +639163333887 end_of_the_skype_highlighting. To know more, check out www.gwapahamedicalspa.com and also don’t forget to LIKE them on Facebook at facebook.com/GwapahaMedicalSpa or visit Gwapaha Medical Spa at 2/F JMP Arcade, San Miguel St., General Santos City.