5 Signs That Your Boyfriend Is Gay1:00 PM
I really think that a man who spends too much time on make up more than their girlfriends do is doubtful. Isn't it awkward when you realize that your boyfriend is gay? Do you have a boyfriend that you think might be gay? Well, +Rhynchyll Faith Bartolaba asked me this last night, talking what are the signs to note in order for her to say that her boyfriend is a gay. I want to share some of the signs I gave to her.
So here they are: 5 Signs That Your Boyfriend Is Gay
1. Do a lot of people ask you if he's gay like what you keep asking in yourself? If YES, then put some doubts now on your shoes. Not only one person has the same instincts as yours. Remember, as what the rule says; the majority wins.
2. Does he have a great eye for fashion (stereotypical, yes, but there's more), particularly women's fashion - and is he very vocal about what you wear as far as clothes and perfume? How about being a metrosexual? Is he just more concern on his appearance or he's already competing his looks to yours? I believe that metrosexual is just a defense mechanism for us not to say that they really are not gay.
3. When he lip sync when there's a Lady Gaga or Rihanna song in your background. Try to notice. This kind of songs always plays in a mall.
4. He doesn’t talk about gays and he has a lot of friends who are closet gays, there’s a good chance that he too may be one. We’ve all heard that line; birds of the same feather flock together.
5. When you do the FIRST MOVE always.
That's it! haha I'm not saying that these signs are 100% true. These are just according to me. In the event that you encountered some of the mentioned above, it would be nice if you can share it with me via comment. I'll be glad to have a convo with you too.
We gay people, we may be different lover compared to boy and girl relationship, but we also feel the same love.
Times have changed and being gay has become less taboo; of your boyfriend sexuality baffles you, then the best way to tell if he is gay is to ask him. Remember, gay people are damn good lover.
I will end this post by sharing this quote from U.S. Pres. Barack Obama who wholeheartedly believes in gender equality.