TIPS & Watches Spotting11:30 AM
Do you check the time by wearing a watch, or checking your
phone? I do wear my watch always but since my focus is on my phone, I'd rather
check it there than glancing what’s on my wrist. But there also instances that
you have to check time on your watches than picking up your mobile on your
pockets. I know I already have the device but for others watch purpose nowadays
is for fashion which truly effective since it's a must have item that men have
to wear; it adds charm and masculinity; frankly, watches can make you look
1. The first thing you should do is think about your lifestyle and needs.
2. Take into consideration how much you can afford to spend.
3. Think about which features you needed most like date on your watch, is it to be waterproof, an analog or digital or maybe an alarm on your watch? All of these things should be considered.
4. At least you know a particular brand in your mind. Your search will be a lot easier if you know which maker you want.
5. While it is quite easy to shop watches online, it's always recommended that you go out to the stores to try watches on first; this is to be sure the watch you want fits you comfortably.
6. Know what kind of battery and get a good idea about how long that battery will last. Also be sure to purchase one that has a scratch-resistant surface.